Below is more information on how you can get involved!
You may contribute to any 501(c)(3) organization. Johns Manville will match all contributions at 50%.
Minimum: $25 Maximum: No limit!
- WHQ and JMTC employees have been divided into 8 teams to compete in 2 tournaments; a large-team tournament and a small-team tournament.
- At the end of each day of the campaign (representative of a 9-hole golf course) tournament scores will be collected based on each team’s employee participation percentage in the giving campaign.
- Contributions can be deferred to March 2017.
- Payroll deduction is still an option.
- MHUW distributes all of the funds for JM’s campaign.
- JM pays an administrative fee for this service, so 100% of your contribution and company match goes directly to the charity of your choice.
- You can gain tax benefits by contributing to a DEZ* or CCC* qualified agency in the amount of at least $250.
- For the first time, we will collect contributions on Mile High United Way’s (MHUW) eWay site. A link to the website will be emailed to you on Monday, October 17th.
- Credit Card donations can be made on the eWay site.
- JM will no longer collect checks, but employees who wish to donate by check can submit them directly to MHUW.
Give a Day-Get a Day:
- You can receive an extra PTO day in 2017 if your total contribution is equal to or greater than a day’s worth of your salary.
*Please refer to the eWay site for more information on tax credits.