Utilizing induction weld technology, JM isoweld® simultaneously fastens the insulation and membrane for 60+ mil TPO and PVC systems. JM isoweld® is a 3.12" (79.2 mm) round G-90 steel plate with a flat bonding surface of proprietary adhesive coating*.
JM isoweld® plates can be purchased with the rest of your roofing materials and installed with the SFS isoweld® 3000 induction tool.
JM isoweld® system Advantages:
Easy to use
- Only 2 settings - use the digital interface to select membrane type and thickness
- Calibrate in the morning and the machine adjusts throughout the day
- Color change and audible tone indicate when a plate is found and the weld is complete.
- Full-time “Search & Find” allows user to quickly locate the plate under the membrane
- “Search & Find” prevents partial welds and false positives – the tool will not energize until the plate is fully covered
- Outboard temperature probe – measures the membrane surface temperature and communicates with digital controls to continuously adjust the tool to initial calibration
- “x2” welding technology accounts for a double thickness of membrane (at seams or flashing areas)
- Hand-held tool for flashings and hard to reach areas
- Magnets with removable handles for those same hard to reach areas
- Power compensation minimizes issues with the generator
- One-time calibration prevents multiple destructive tests throughout the day
No up-front costs
- Tools are loaned out rather than purchased